Pro Coat Coatings provides both shop and mobile services to industrial and commercial customers throughout Calgary and southern Alberta. Our 5 acre Calgary Facility has over 12,000 square feet of environmentally controlled shop capacity. In addition, we operate two indoor blast reclaim bays. Shops are equipped with tracks and carts to accommodate up to 28’ diameter vessels. We can accommodate large skids, structural steel, and large diameter piping. The facility operates four 10-ton capacity cranes, and two 10- ton forklifts. We can accommodate up to eight mobile abrasive blasting units for mobile/ field work with dust collection, heating, dehumidification and ventilation.
1We specialized in Internal and External Sandblasting and Protective Coating of:
- Process vessels
- Spool piping
- Fireproofing - Intumescent
- Skid Packages
- Pipes and pipeline risers
- Oilfield service equipment i.e. Reels, coil tube units, blenders.
- API tanks, acid tanks, bins and silos
- Waterworks – Piping and fittings to AWWA spec.
- Structural steel
- Coating under insulation applications for piping and equipment
- Concrete i.e. Bridges and exposing aggregate
- Swimming pools concrete or steel.
- Architectural finishing - signs and public art projects
2We are also specialist in Multimedia Blasting with:
- Glass beads
- Steel grit
- Aluminum Oxide
- other abrasive cleaners like walnut shells, wheat, or corn